- 31 Books:
- 16 Collections of Stories
- 5 bestselling novels
- 7 Story books for children
- 2 collections of One-Act Plays and simplified stories of Prem Chand and others
- 1 Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan Ka Gadya-Sahitya
- More than 370 Stories, Articles, Travelogues published regularly in popular Indian national magazines and journals:
- Dharamyug; India Today; Hans; Kadambini; Vama; Saptahik Hindustan; Vartman Sahitya; Samaj Kalyan; Vagartha; Sarita; Manorama; Grah Shobha; Mukta; Aaj Kal; Vanita; Gagananchal; Harigandha Hindi Jagat; Vishwa USA, Chetna, Canada, Amsganga, Holland etc.
- My book “Usaka Sach” is being used as text book in Hindi Department at University of Moscow, Russia
- Several stories are part of curriculum in Hindi Department at University of Washington, USA
Honors and Awards:
- Bhartendu Harishchandra National Award for my stories “Mati Ke Tare” by Ministry Of Information and broadcasting, Government of India.
- Pravasi Bharatiya Hindi Bhooshan Puraskar
- Authors Guild of India National Award for my story book “Alvida”
- Awards by Ministry of Environment and Mahila Ayog for my poem and article.
- Kamleshvar katha smriti award for best story by Katha Bimb magazine, Mumbai.
- Sail Chairman's shield as First prize for Hindi implementation
- Three Gold Medals in Hindi in B.A, Allahabad University, India.
- First Position in Allahabad University for Hindi in B.A.
- U. P. State Government Merit Scholarship for academic excellence.
- Three Distinguished Service Awards – SAIL, Ranchi, India.
- Innovation Trophy, Mauritius.
- Eastern Zone India Trophy for implementation of Hindi.
- Three National Level Awards for Story / Articles in Vartaman Sahitya and Sahitya sangam.
Several scripts developed into educational/entertaining films and telecast on local and Indian national TV
- A feature film made in Mumbai based on my story “Sooryaast ke Baad”
- "Prayas" script for Tele film made by National Film Development Corp., Mumbai
- "Pukar" a documentary on female infanticide produced by the Films Division of India
- "Wajood" a four-episode serial telecast on Delhi Doordarshan
- Quiz for Children written and conducted for Doordarshan.
- "Choona Hai Akaash" an educational Tele film telecast on Delhi Doordarshan
- Scripts for films telecast by Ranchi Doordarshan
- Short TV films developed by Ministry of Health & Family welfare
- Conducted TV interviews for several famous personalities like Kiran Bedi; Bhimsen Joshi; Rajendra Yadav, Tijan Bai etc.
- Author for National Aids Control Org sponsored program on awareness and prevention of AIDS broadcast on All India Radio in 12 regional languages for 3 years
- Several plays, dramas, educational and fictional stories broadcast by AIR, New Delhi and Ranchi
- Ph.D. (Hindi) Ranchi University, Jharkand
- M.A. (Hindi) Ranchi University, Jharkand
- M.A. (Geography) Allahabad University, Allahabad
- B.A. Allahabad University, Allahabad
- Program Director – SAIL Communication Network (Cable TV Network)
- Senior Hindi Officer – R& D Center, SAIL, Ranchi for implementation of Hindi in a technical organization.
- College Principal, Bokaro Girls College.
- Principal, Lala Lajpat Rai School Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Lecturer for Hindi and Geography at Ispat Public School, Rourkela; St. Xavier's, Bokaro; Bokaro Girls College, Bokaro; Vasant Valley, New Delhi.
- Member, Author's Guild of India.
- Member, Lekhika Sangh, New Delhi.
- Member of a number of Hindi Organizations.
- Member, Executive Committee, Allahabad University Alumni Association, New Delhi.